What is a Jar Spell?
A jar spell is a spell which is contained in a jar and sealed to influence someone or something. These kinds of spells are predominately created with the intention of swaying the person’s affections towards you in a positive way. In most of these spells a sweetening agent is added such as honey or sugar along with a representation of the person or situation, herbs, crystals, stones, oils, waters, (pretty much anything you can use in spellcraft) along with a worded or illustrated petition of desire. The jar is then sealed with wax to keep it secure and put in an appropriate place where it wont be disturbed.
Tina’s Jar Spell (© T. Georgitsis 2014)
1. 1 Jar
2. Honey, maple or corn syrup, molasses (one of the items)
3. Wax (sealing or candle)
4. Red Pen & White Paper
5. Nail or hair clippings from both parties
(this isn’t absolutely necessary but enables the spell to work much faster)
5. Herbs, Roots, Crystals, Stones, Resins etc
(items which are synchronistic to the type of spell you are performing)
1. Ensure jar has been washed and cleaned.
2. On a piece of paper write the name of the person you want to influence x 3.
3. Next write your name on top of the other person’s name going in the opposite direction x 3 (ie vertically across the horizontally written name of the person you want to influence).
4. Finish off by writing out what your desire is in a circle around both names, therefore enclosing them.
5. Place nail and hair clippings from both parties in the middle of the paper and fold it so the clippings are contained securely within it. Whilst you are folding it up to the smallest size you physically can, visualize what kind of feelings you want to promote within the other person, to have towards you.
6. Place the folded paper package at the bottom of the jar.
7. Place any relevant herb, crystal, resin etc whose energetic vibrations you want to infuse into the spell.
8. Using honey, maple syrup, corn syrup or molasses, fill it to the shoulder of the jar. This ends up completely submerging the folded up paper and any herbs, crystals, resins etc you have placed in the jar and whilst doing this say “as this fills up with sweetness, so do you become sweet towards me”.
9. Close the jar and seal it around the edges of the lid with candle or sealing wax visualising your petition manifesting in reality.
10. Place jar in an area where it wont be disturbed ie back of a kitchen cupboard.
Simple Use for Jar Spells
Above is a simple jar spell to get a person to favour you and look upon you in a positive and warm way. This can be used for anyone who is cranky, unresponsive, unsupportive, controlling, manipulating and making your life miserable such as a family, friends, co-workers, tradespersons, inlaws, judges, lawyers etc.
© T. Georgitsis 2014