Official/Registered Lyceum through the Fellowship of Isis in Melbourne, Australia.
Dedicated to the Goddesses Isis, Aset, Sekhmet and Hekate.
Lyceum of Heka correspondence course is now available!
Through this correspondence course which will include developmental research and ritual, you will be able to cultivate the skills needed to attain the various degrees from initiate to priestess within the College of Isis/Fellowship of Isis.
It takes a year or more to complete the work required for Priest/ess level and up to 2 years for Hierophant level which allows you to open your own Lyceum within the FOI.
There are 9 modules in this course which is self paced.
Any further queries please contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
by completing the following :
If you would like to enroll in the College of Isis correspondence training course you need to email me with the following completed information:
- Please read the manifesto of the Fellowship of Isis and agree before you continue:http://www.fellowshipofisiscentral.com/fellowship-of-isis-manifesto
- Are you a member of the Fellowship of Isis?
If you answered No please go to this link and scroll down the bottom for information on how to join:http://www.fellowshipofisiscentral.com/fellowship-of-isis-manifesto
- What is your occult/spiritual/magickal background and training?
- Why do you want to complete the College of Isis priest/ess training?
- Why do you want to join the Lyceum of Heka?
- What will you contribute to the FOI community if you complete this training?
- Are you currently completing any occult/spiritual/magickal education and training? If so please detail below.
- Please note there are 9 modules and they can take 1-2 years to complete. Each module costs $50 to complete and goes directly to charity on behalf of the Lyceum of Heka.
Please note: Membership and training into the Lyceum of Heka is at my own discretion.